Our firm leverages our in-depth Real Estate law knowledge, deal-making skills and cost-efficient service in every transaction we are involved in. We represent, developers, general contractors sponsors, and individual owners in all phases of a real estate transaction from due diligence, to contract to closing. We structure joint venture agreements between our general contractors and developers.
Our real estate law clients include:
- Purchasers and sellers of commercial and residential properties
- International clients purchasing and selling real property
- Builder-developers of mixed-use residential complexes, hotels, Condominiums in New York and other major cities
- Office, retail and industrial landlords
- Ground lessors/lessees of high-end office buildings
- Borrowers of construction, mezzanine and permanent loans
- Foreign, domestic and institutional investors in the New York metropolitan area
- Major property owners in the midtown and downtown New York markets
- Tenants leasing office, retail, industrial and theater space
- Institutional lenders
When it comes to the purchase, sale, leasing or development of real property in New York and beyond, Lau & Associates P.C. has the experience and skill to close the deal to our clients’ best advantage.
We are highly skilled in bringing together parties with diverse strengths and common goals, including real estate developers, property owners, public and private, and institutional and individual investors. We assist clients in structuring the ownership entity, advise on the relevant tax implications, and negotiate and draft all related documents, including pre-formation, LLC, partnership and tenant in common agreements. In particular, we have developed an expertise in Delaware limited liability company law, the law sophisticated real estate investors normally use for real estate joint ventures.Need more information